background

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

I realize I've been MIA but I've had a horrible cold and have had to slow down my never-slow-life :). I even missed 2 concerts this week and various events, but I'm on the up and up and had a fabulous weekend back in the loop. :)

TUESDAY'S THANKFUL THIRTEEN~Totally random (almost) things I'm thankful for!

1. Tylenol Cold and Sinus medicine-brilliant!
2. Birthday Parties-Have 3 this weekend one of which is my nephew, Davis Gorman who turns ONE Monday & we celebrate Sunday!
3. The latest and greatest 11th and 12th grade girls at Noonday Baptist that I get to converse with, pray with and of course eat with each week :). Sunday School isn't as fun without doughnuts!
4. REAL COKE! It's my "coffee" and I hate anything diet!
5. Target~seriously can we not get anything we need there?
6. Pedicures~I'm so thankful for the poor souls that touch footies all day!
7. My front porch~so many fabulous talks and peaceful days/nights spent out there.
8. TIVO-I barely watch t.v. and I love TIVO! No commercials!
9. My Kroger Plus card-it always somehow makes me feel I've saved money :)
10. Mom's Love-she checks on me and let me spread my germs on her sofa (and in my old bed)last week) and... even made soup and grilled cheese-yummy!
11. Unlimited text messaging~if your number is in my phone you get this one :)
12. Dinner Parties~I love to have a true dinner party with fabulous friends and food! What more could ya want?
13. Summer Fashion~I LOVE summer dresses and shoes and I am trying to get all my white worn before Labor Day! I wore my favorite white dress yesterday & white suit today! (They get offended if they don't get one more wear before they are put up until Easter 2009!)

Happy Tuesday to all! Now that I'm out of my MIA status, I promise to post more~thanks for all your encouragement! :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Glad you are feeling better, Bud!!