background

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tis the Season? Already? YES! :)

Come one, come all! Its the fabulous Junior League Mistletoe Market this week at the Cobb County Civic Center. Tickets are just $6 at the door and its something you don't want to miss! The event brings in sooooooooooooo many great vendors. Tons of children's things, great 'girly' gifts, home decor, books, and more! The Junior League has put this on for many years now and each year gets better and better. It's titled one of the 'biggest and best' of the South's shows! Don't worry....it's not a 'craft show' for you Southern gals that know the true craft shows :). It has LOTS of cute things! I get so much of my Christmas shopping done when I'm there!! I am very excited this year since I am the Special Events chair. Its been A LOT of work but I think it will pay off in the end. We have a big galla event this Friday that has me working and stressing like crazy but I think everything is in order...at least, lets hope so :). So come out to the Civic Center, its fun, seasonal and always a hit! Hours are: Thursday and Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 9am-4pm at the Cobb Civic Center! And by all means if you are there ask for me! I'll be living there from Wednesday afternoon til Saturday night! I'd love to see you!

No comments: