background

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Grace.....Again

As you know I love me some music :). And so so many speak to me in times of need and in worship. However right now, if there is any one song that speaks to me, it's this one. I would add it to my playlist but it won't let me quite yet. :) I absolutely love the lyrics and feel that if there is one song I could've written about my journey.......this just might be it. I wonder if they got in my mind to get the lyrics :). We're given so many gifts throughout our life, and for each one I'm thankful for....the gift of life, family, friends, unconditional love, forgiveness, joy, peace, and even eternity. I find myself most thankful for grace. I'd be lost without it yet I spent so many years not knowing what grace even was! It always sounded good and 'pretty' and something I wanted but thank God, I learned what grace felt like. It's a gift everyday which I am forever grateful for. This is a great one, I encourage you to really listen to it. I hope you're reminded as much as I was while listening to it, how amazing His grace truly is. Check it out.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g00W8PLa1RI

"No freedom from the choices I had made, but with one touch you made me clean, You met me in my deepest need. "

3 comments:

Katie said...

Love it!

HappyascanB said...

Isn't it amazing that our Heavenly Father's Grace does call our name? I Love this song; thanks for sharing!!!

Kelly said...

we have so much to be thankful for!